That blender low carb carrot cake it is very easy to make and is an option that goes with both breakfast and for that afternoon snack.
This recipe I made in the form of mini cakes using the silicone cupcake molds, but I also made the same recipe using an English cake pan and it was excellent.
I like the shape of mini cookies because it has more coverage for each portion (very chocolatudo!) And it is also easier not to lose control and eat more than planned.
Starting low carb? See one complete plan with step by step, menu and recipes to help you get started
Without further ado, let’s go to the recipe!
Low Carb Carrot Cake Recipe
- 1 medium grated carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Sweetener to taste (I used a little less than 1/2 cup of erythritol)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate with more than 70% cocoa in pieces
- 3 tablespoons of cream or sour cream
Step by step
- In a blender, whisk the carrots with the eggs, butter and sweetener.
- Add the almond flour, little by little.
- Finally, include the chemical yeast.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with or without the syrup.
- For the syrup, melt 70% cocoa chocolate in the microwave. Stop the time every 30 seconds and stir to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the cream or sour cream.
Which flours can I substitute in the low carb carrot cake recipe?
The oilseeds are interchangeable, you can use the peanut or the cashew nut to replace the almond flour.
See a Guide full of low carb flours, types, uses and recipes
See this Complete guide to sweeteners in low carb food
How much can I eat of the low carb carrot cake?
In low carb there is no recommended amount for each recipe or food, but a daily quota of total carbohydrates in grams, keeping the quota you will have a result.
Here in this video I tell you more about tips to lose weight faster
See here other sensational ideas from low carb desserts
Put in the comments what you think of the recipe!